Sway With Lois: Qing Ming Festival
Photobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Qing Ming Festival

It was a early saturday morning around 6 am , 3 cars and 2 families depart from selangor .
Qing Ming festival brought us 2 families back to our Grandfather 's place .


Malacca
( I prefer Malacca instead of Melaka )


A very old town in Malaysia
full with memories for my father and my uncle .
The place where were they growing .

My Grandfather passed away long long time ago.
The time when my father was still young .





The previous time we all were together to Malacca was few year ago.
This time , we have one new family member with us , my cousin 's wife.

Food and marvelous views
brought us back to our childhood memorial
We could found lots of interesting goods and toys .




A little small old town full
total different from the urban
It was total another place far away from my daily life
I was missing myself on that half day journey .




Malacca is one of the famous tourism choose in Malaysia
Night would be more attractive .

The picture below could be a fool !
A group of Hainanese who don't know how to speak Hainan.




Our childhood memory


Every streets and corner that we have passed through
the people that we 've met
had the memorial of my father and uncle
they remind the old stories



And I found out that almost every streets have our relatives
although we are not that close
and some of them had passed away .


A long walking journey for few hours
chewing the moment slowly





The weather was pretty hot !
That was the reason I got the sun burn !


St Paul Church


I got the power like the Samson !
hehehe




Cousin and brother




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home