Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 13- Paris , Disney
Photobucket

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Europe trip day 13- Paris , Disney

Okey - My Europe Trip have a happy ending in Disney , Since days 14 was rushing on the way from Paris back to United Kingdom .



Can't avoid the traffic in Paris in the morning
We were not too late to arrived Disney .

The ticket we bought were by group and paid online ( I think !)
£21 for one park and £ 25 for two parks





















I don't know what I can tell about Disney

Long queue ? Childhood dream come true ?
Surprise ?Unforgettable ?





I personally don't think I would come again
unless in the future my kids want to ~










First station - Ghost house
Not that horrible as I thought :D

I was more worried If my passport lost or pick pocket in the crown & darkness
Too reality mind :D




Micky mouse - LOL, I was the only adult in the queuing to took picture :D
other adult were parent who accompanies their children



Pumpkin monster







Alice Adventure In The wonderland ??



































I forgot about what was that cartoon ? Anyone remember ? about the knife ~














The "Sleep Beauty " pictures looked totally 100 % same with the cartoon I had watched in kid time








Little world - My favour











The Parade started at 5 .30 pm , but slightly disappointed on it .
Can't compared with the United state and Japan 's Disney
and what I had watched from Telly in the kid time.

Everything was great in the kid time ???
:D

















Aladdin - always my most fancy cartoon


Good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Minnie Lois !



Happy Ending Of my Europe trip
9 Countries -more than 10 Cities , 14 days


Carrying my backpack to the following station - London ! Lonely Planet ~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home