Sway With Lois: A kiss or hundred?
Photobucket

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A kiss or hundred?

A Hundred Kiss



I've discover blog this via another blogger
A Taiwanese who stayed at France
She want to collect 100 kisses from different guys
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/angelduck777&category_id=11812405


If you ask me what is my opinion
I would not think it's crazy idea
If you dare to , what can stop you to do this?


A kiss doesn't equivalent to sex
It recalled me few years ago , it has a hug 's tide
In Asian , kissing in public is not that common ,
still people will rebuke , especially the GOVERNMENT! LOL
will be fine as indecent in law !


I could clearly remember I had two cheek kisses in UK
which I will never forget :)



Cheek kiss = indicate friendship , greeting ,care , respect ..........
It does not necessarily indicate sexual or romantic interest.


For me , Kiss & hug like a magic .
No matter what kind of kiss ,
it seems like an energy go thought your body
give you warm and care !


I wish I can kiss with unshackled in one day !
It was time I can only furtively see people kissing in the public !~











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home