Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 5 - Germany -Verona (Italiano)
Photobucket

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Europe trip day 5 - Germany -Verona (Italiano)

I feel like want to give up writing the whole Europe trip, now only days 5 ! When I can finished 14 days + London trip?

I do have many to share about my London trip, since it was done alone and have deeper expression in it !






A huge one !With the bell on its neck !
ke ring...ke ring..ke ring
you could heard clearly to avoid it get close to you
since it will hit you into the lake !

The lake was one of the main reason that make me fall in love to German !
Who can against these beautiful view ?







Lawrance , me and Alvin



Here we come Innsbruck !
A old small town


swarovski crystal !



Every houses are art pieces !
Evey corner you found interesting things
No moment you wish to close up your eyes






Money is not easy to earn !





Fresh Fig !







Balcony of Romeo and Juliet :)
Everyone did it , so as I !






Mask is the mark for Italiano
especially in venice ~



Does it look like a leg with a football ?
Italiano's map


No, not Rome yet
to be continue .....was in italiano for 3 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home