Sway With Lois: Ending trip
Photobucket

Friday, October 02, 2009

Ending trip

20days just gone like nothing has happened , I don 't know how all my friends and families in any parts of the world doing . I don't know what would be or what had been happened in the places that I had visited .

18 days for 10 countries and more than 10 cities + London

Every morning I woke up and I asked myself , where am I now ? Neatherland ? Belgium ? Italy ?Germany ?Switcherland ? Austra ? Paris , sheffield or home at the Malaysia .......or I was just in a dream .Everytime when I walked out from a musuem or a park , I have to recalled where I was .

Do I need to say Good Morning ,Bonjour or Guten Tag?

Finally I felt tired while I was in London , I've alone in London for four nights and I feel like I wanna go back home . What I mean home is not mean my motherland , home is wherever I can feel like I 'm not just a drop by person . In that moment , seems like no one properties is important for me . I can left behind everything , all my luggage and just go with my passport and some money in my pocket .My hand do not need to hold tie on whatever things , nothing cannot be let down.


But these day would not be long , I still need to back into reality in one day .
I have some awesome lessons in this few months time in oversea ,I can't promise I can recalled every single story , I hope what is the powerful machine so call camera can help me recorded down some and reminding me :)



more detail would be coming soon after I heading back to Malaysia , See ya , Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home