Sway With Lois: An encouragement ~
Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

An encouragement ~

Believe or not ? I 'm still behaviour like a kid !

I do feel the encouragement with the marks , although it might just in the middle range :)
Slightly above what I have expected ,glory to our father in Heaven and thanksgiving my parent and brother at Malaysia .
Hahhaha........not that serious matter , just the assignment mark :P


The exam for this subject- Degradation & Surface Engineering - is on 4th Sept , do prays for me !




p/s : it was one day , my brother sent me a youtube clip which is a comedy action to cheer me up from the assignment 's tress, I did surprise ! And I didn't know how to express and can't react ! Since never thought that he will did it for me :) thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home