Sway With Lois: Charge up!
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Charge up!

2 months and 10 days

Was and still ......am busying with dueling with assignmentssss.........and exam is only the corner !
Hate Assignments! And Dr Hasan said , when you were in work , then no more assignment , By the way , it would be report & project !!!!!

When Jing er invited me for swimming ( I demand I wanna go actually ...lol...), I did struggle , since I pretty hope for more sleeping time !Fortunately , I didn't regret to make the wise choice .
When I was here in the first week , I did regretted why I brought swimming suit ??????
The weather is freeze here ( for a tropical zone resident ). Anyway , I get used with it already, and I love it ! Checking the weather forecast becoming a need for me in Sheffield .


Swimming Suit Dryer !
No more wet and dropping water all around the floor!


Was relax after a good exercise and sauna !
Thanks Jing er !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home