Sway With Lois: I'm sad and depress!
Photobucket

Friday, August 07, 2009

I'm sad and depress!

Who can be my comforter ?
Who can wipe away my tear in my heart?





I cried :


I have so many enemies , Lord ,
so many who turn against me !
They talk about me and say ,
"God will not help him" - Psalm 3 :1-2





God answered me :


But I now tell you , love your enemies
and pray for those who persecute you ,
so that you may become the children of your father in heaven .
Matthew 5 :44-45




I struggle with stubborn heart , and said :


Listen to my words , O Lord ,
and hear my sighs ,
Listen to my cry for help ,
my God and King! -Psalm 5 1-2

Lord , don't be angry and rebuke me !
Don't punish me in your anger !
I am worn out , O lord ,have pity on me !

Give me strength ,
I am completely exhaust
and my whole being is deeply troubled.
How long , O Lord , will you wait to help me? Psalm 6:1-3


Lord , mercy on me
I am sorry ,
I know I am always little faith
I have emotion , I wish people treat as I have treated them
I hope gossip can disappear , I hate it !
I hate people trample my sincerity heart!
I always try to pursue myself to believe that every human has their good side !
I always wanna give people second chances , I thought people will do so for me !




God reminds me :


God never promised
A life without pain,
Laughter without tears
Or sun without rain.
But He did promise
Strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears
And light for the way,
And for all who believe
In His Heaven above
He rewards their faith
In His everlasting love.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home