Sway With Lois: A special gathering
Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

A special gathering


I was so looking forward to visit the British style houses and the great time
to
- churchmates dinner gathering-



I love her music instrument !
This is what I have dream for !
I want a secret garden for my dream house in the future.


A decoration for house- Perfume !




A wonderful garden

Still I can't get use on the washing machine in the kitchen :P




Thank you for Marilyn and Mary for open house and this gathering !
The dinner was delicious and brought me warmest feel !


Roti Canai , Ikan bakar , Kuei tiau , chicken rice .........



You might thought this is just a normal cabinet
guess what - it's a fridge !


Cool ! Special lamps




Addicted - I'm not , but they're


Yummy Chocolate cake as dessert~




Mountain view

Home sweet home ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home