Sway With Lois: A shopping day
Photobucket

Sunday, July 05, 2009

A shopping day


Weekend again!
Time flies so fast , the 29th day I have in Sheffield.
No day tour for this week and following few weeks until the next trip-Whitby .



This is guys ' job
hahaha......we all are blur with how to get to the location we want to go -Meadowhall
and handle the ticket machine





4 of us , Lois , Wei Lun & John
add the photographer -Christ

Suppose I expect to go with my flatmate
unfortunately , they are rushing with assignment .
And I can't stand for the sale temptation .




It was a big fool for us , since we though we bought the tram ticket
we have spent about 15 mins to waited at the tram station
until the ticket inspector told us we were in the wrong place while we sat in the tram .





Beautiful flower with beautiful price ~



Although it is summer sale now
but seems like not us ( student) from Malaysia ( unless you're rich)
able to afford much ~


Souvenir for Mom/Dad -FILA cloth
Don't know if these is too big for mom or not.
Don't know what dad like .....still searching on it.


A shoe for myself

Brother's football clothe- I totally have no idea on it.
Just pick one which I think is affordable


Way back to Sheffield




Exhaust & hungry ~ Why not a rest?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home