Sway With Lois: Wet toilet & dry Toilet - Toilet Culture
Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wet toilet & dry Toilet - Toilet Culture

The 18th day
I didn't found many culture shocks in my lives in the UK , what I can't deny is every country has its own rule and culture to follow , but it seems not difficult for me , might be not happen to me yet.In the meanwhile , I think most of the Malaysian should has no problem to drop in a new environment , we have been living in a multicultural country since we born !


I never tell much about the detail of my live in UK not because of I don't want .
Just because , everything is awesome ! Nothing to complaint with .




Summer weather is just nice , the only activity that I need to practice with is to check the daily weather forecast , morning .noon and night . The weather can floating frequently , yesterday could be 26 degree Celsius but today is 9 degree Celsius . As we know , the day time is longer in summer , you might confuse with the time . The sky only turn dark on 930 to 1000 pm just like evening time in Malaysia .

Sheffield is quite safe , nothing to worry when you're walking on the street . A quiet and peace place , not much noise pollution , not motorcycle noise , heavy vehicle noise , no car horn . Even when the garbage truck passed through ,there is not frightening smell !
Lots of the people walking on foots and ride cycle , and no traffic jam happen here .
Such a lovely place ! That why I wonder how Malaysia can attract foreign to join the "Malaysia , my second home" successfully . If it even can't provide the most basic living requirement and secure compare to some other countries.







Ok , back to the main topic today . TOILET .



This photo took from iamkok.com Malaysia style Toilet




UK toilet


University 's toilet


my own room's toilet



found any different ? wet & dry .
when we were in Malaysia , we have lots of excuses to make our toilet wet ! But not even one reason to keep it dry . Our Malaysia culture then :P

You can see no drainage system in the toilet ! If you get it wet , then you're in trouble!
I could say there is not hard to pick up this good culture to take care on the toilet well ,I never feel uncomfortable on practicing it in my live .




The only thing I can't get use yet is

hot water !

Since sometime while I was still blur waken up from bed , I could hurt myself by hot water in toilet ! And I even didn't noticed it on the sport !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home