Sway With Lois: Whirlow Hall Farm -Sheffield
Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

Whirlow Hall Farm -Sheffield

Again , another weekend . Where else to visit ?
Don't thought I'm too free , I have mountain of assignment , homework and test coming on next week ! ( I just being lazy ...haha)



Tang ~Tang! Is a farm
about 20 minutes away from the Sheffield City central by taking bus.





Little Raspberry on my hand
before fall into my stomach:P

wild flower , but still lovely :)




No idea what is this, whole wheat?





you're always isolate by your gang!
where is your friends, oh..my little unknown name plant .



Little cutie , he thought I wanna fed him ,
too excited you were.Sorry for disappointed you
Prohibit to feed !






you're the main reason for us to be here !


they 're hiding under the shelter of their mother ( leaf)




Too excited , you can heard ...wah....wah ..wah
it was me honestly, every time when I found the giant strawberry !



Fresh ! No other word I can use to describe!
Pick and eat in a second!


Until you are full !



Greedy me !




I fancy strawberry
but I don't want "strawberry nose" ! :P





oooOOOooo........sitting beside your mummy .
Looking at me this Aliens who taking picture of you ..haha


5 + 1=6




why........why you peeking me ?


Modern and ancient ~



When I saw this ...it reminds me some fairies in cartoon
who wear the cap which look alike this kind flower!




going back with full stomach :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home