Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The world is so complicated !

This is not the first time these sentences came out from my mind in the mid when I was concentrate in studied or doing anything hard to cope with !And today this pop out from my mind again , while my lecturer blah..blah blah...blah ( I did concentrate on the lecture class :P)

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts , either are your way my ways"
Isiah 55:8


I'd ask myself why can't make the life slightly simple
I don't have the wisdom in all of ways
Why I want to find troubles for myself ?
I don't have ambition on achieving very high achievement :P

The world is too Complicated !
No what my mind can understand with !



The world is too marvellous that we can't understand by human being mindset , the world is not on our hand .Human being is just like dust in the world , our wisdom is so limited , even you got your title as Doctor or professor

Undoubtedly , God has His plans on every christian
in their careers , life , studied and different roles
to glory His name !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home