Sway With Lois: less fuss , more grace
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

less fuss , more grace

Don't judge others, so that God will not judge you ,
for God will judge you in the same way you judge others,
and he will apply to you the same rules you apply to others.

Why ,then do you look at the speck in your brother's eye
and no attention to the log in your own eye?

How dare are you say to your brother,
"please, let me take that speck out of your eye",
when you have log in your own eye?

You hypocrite !
First take the log out of your own eye,
and then you will able to see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 7 :1-5





You hypocrite = Lois !

Lord, forgive me as I am a weaker and sinner
I thought I am always right
I see only speck on other 's eye

Lord, teach me how to humble myself
service the least one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home