Sway With Lois: c'est la vie
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

c'est la vie

1 Month 9 days left~!!!
I was counting the day I'm in Sheffield , but now is the another way round , I 'm counting down the day to going back :P 11 weeks times flies ! I'd gonna miss UK life much !



A big red dot growing on my face !

Finally all assignments....s...s...s done today !
But final exam is coming next week !
Do prays for me ! 2nd , 4th ,7th and 10th Sept ! I have four papers to do + one welding institution paper in middle !


.............................................................................................................................................................

Got a surprise news on Sunday noon time ,knowing one of my school time good friend is going to get marry soon . She did keep secret on me ! I knew it through another friend :P

Then , you must have say :"Lois , you should get used on this situation which is coming more and more in these few years ."

oh well~ it's true . I SHOULD ! I have to accept the fact we are from different world and perspective now ~

Did had a complication feel and thought for a whole day , recalled back our school time since primary until secondary .

She is one of my good childhood friend .I could still recalled back she had asked me a silly question if she was a lesbian , since she felt she had tendency on that direction when she was in high school ~hahahha

See ! what I had said is come true and she is getting marry soon ............
Lee Seck , I want to send my sincerely blessing to you and your partner , wish you have a blessed marriage and happy family ~:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home