Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I wonder why I'm so little faith in God
I have believe in Him since I was 9
I 'm not that kind of Christians with strong "fire" burning in heart!

I‘ve been thinking for so long
how I can build up my faith in Lord
Why I can't build up my faith in Lord


God , Please forgive me that I thought I 'm strong enough
God , Please forgive me that always reject you and leave you at out door
God , Please forgive me for my agony
I never place you in first , I never seek you when I'm troubles
I didn't glorified your name when I was successful .
I didn't count your Graces on me


But You're the Great Great God
You're the potty , broke me and shape me
and mold me with your graceful hand
God ,You have your plans on me
you lead me step by step

You place me in these stage
to teach me
how to come back to you





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home