Sway With Lois: Talk About weather ~
Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

Talk About weather ~

How different countries has their own greeting opening ?

Malaysian Chinese :" Xi bao mei ?" ( Had you have your meal ?)
In that environment , we do get used to have this as the opening .
That 's why we never understand why western people like to talk about the weather ...hahah

When I'm here in United Kingdom , I realize how important to talk about the weather ~:P
I gradually get used on checking the weather forecast and talking about weather .

Sometimes I'm speak out loud to remind myself
to take care on my own health and not to get sick ~
Sometimes is to praise for sunshine day that warm up my body ~
Sometimes to complaint the cold strong wind ~

It 'd never surprise that the weather at morning was 26 degree Celsius
and at the night it become 13 degree Celsius .
Then you 'd tell yourself , you never like to have the body shaking at night time :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home