Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 12- Paris
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Europe trip day 12- Paris

Count down 2 days .........,. the Europe trip was going to end soon in the last station Paris .




Arch De Triumph
was the first stop today
The traffic was terrible in the Paris City






Luckily there was some interesting method and view to see along the way
from hotel to city central


















Avenue Des Élysées
One of the most famous fashion area in Paris

You must have hear about these even you 're not here in Paris
It was fields and market garden in old time until 1616 .
By the late 1700s, the Champs-Élysées had become a fashionable avenue







Eiffel Tower





You would never get bored to take the picture in any angles





















Champs-Élysées in Spring time - I was there in mid -Sept .














Free time for shopping at noon

But as you know , a person without cash and card
No places would welcome !

hahahah....true , It almost came to the end of the trip
that's mean no much money left in my pocket
About 100 Euro .....if I was not forgotten .

Sound a lots ?? not many ??
Not even a clothes you can get here in Paris( branded one ) ....haha




Some of my mates went for French lunch (40 Euro) which had been arranged earlier .
Poor girl need to save money - I walked around and found some Chinese Restaurant and Sandwich coffee shop. Finally decided to have Chinese meal , since the price was more or less the same , not much different . My set lunch was about 7 Euro .

Good to announce to you , I can speak Chinese !
No , You didn't get me wrong . English is not available in French most of the time.
The Chinese staffs in the Restaurant I went to can only speak Mandarin and French !

I was still struggling what language I need to spoke to order my food while I was in queuing , since the people in front of me all speak French ....hahaha









Paris Opera House





Under the hot sun
I can't insisted to stand and wait for the gathering time .





I could not hide the exciting feeling
I was so looking forward to go to Louvre museum :D








Unfortunately , all the painting were in introduce in French .
Luckily was I could still guess some painting which are from Bible stories .
The right hand side is : King David and Goliath










Mona Lisa .......I thought the painting should be much bigger :P









I like these painting ,
I would named it as " Painting inside the painting".






Honestly If you didn't like art and totally no idea with painting
it is bored !


Can't deny my exciting feeling rate reduce half :D
since no storyteller ( introductory tour guide) to explain more on the painting.















I doubt If the film had affected my impression on these "secret" triangle .
No "secret" at all ...hahaha
can't feel the sense of mystery at all when I saw it

























Wonderful sunset in Paris


Paris could be romantic If you 're not a tourism and
If you have plenty of Euro & Card on your hand :D




LV shop , a prohibit place for the poor one :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home