Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 11- Paris
Photobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Europe trip day 11- Paris

My Europe trip was ending at the final station -Paris


It was a long journey today from Switzerland to Paris , If I was not forget , it took about 8 hours bus journey after we had our breakfast at hotel , it means half day gone and spent in the bus .




We are there in Seine River in the cruise
for about 40 mins.
Good to walking on the land and away from bus and terrible traffic in Paris

The most attractive thing is sitting on the cruise and
watching what people doing on the walkway along the river .
I saw people dance waltz freely , reading , kissing ,drawing , jogging , fishing
relaxing and doing nothing :P


I wish one day , I don't need to rush
Just sitting there for a relax one :)








There are 37 Bridges along the Seine river within the Paris
It's pretty cool! I like bridges!




Eiffel Tower
Land mark of Paris













Arc De Triumph



I satisfied with this room , each person can get a queen size bed
and LCD TV , sharing kitchen :P

A good view balcony !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home