Sway With Lois: Day 10 Switzeland - Lake Lucerne - Mt . Titles
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 10 Switzeland - Lake Lucerne - Mt . Titles



The Lion Monument
It commemorates the Swiss Guard
( Did you remember the guard I had mentioned at the Vatican
who wear the "clown 's attire" )who were massacred in 1792 during the French revolution



Chocolate ! Chocolate bar !
When I first saw it from a distance , it seems like
"yok gon" “肉干”.....hahaha

My mom saw these picture also has same reaction like me :P
LOL








Kapellbrücke
A long & oldest bridge crossing the Reuss river in the city of Lucerne
it constructed in 1333 to protect the city from attacks .






There are some 17th century paintings inside & along the whole bridge
but majority destroyed at year 1993 and rebuilt .










You must love the painting here
I wish to have those in my house :)













Mt.Titlis ! Here I come ~
So looking forward on today trip
yeah ~ Can see snow , the real one !















The view seems like false one , too perfect !





never miss out any chances to catch the view













Honestly , it was not really that cold as what I had imagined
but still have to prepare a pair of good shoe
to prevent you from getting wet and slid down .




The mountain weren't that high , shouldn't be much time taken to climb it
No ! You're wrong !

If you know you were walking on the snow , you have to be 3 steps slower to instead of your normally walk . If not , you're going to prepare heart on falling down anytime :P





















Kiss Kiss ! I saw you
Don't try to hide ...LOL

When I sat in the cable car , I still could hear the "ke ling..., Ke ling ...ke ling
The sound came out from the bell hanging on the cow's neck :)







About half hour cable car journey










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home