Sway With Lois: I was overestimate !
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I was overestimate !

Today is my first interview :P
I did went for some interviews before with different level of education

Honestly I didn't well prepare
My performed just normal
Nothing to praise and nothing to blame
Since I hate interview


But today seems -Just Ok
What I mean ok is not to say I can get the job
it is mean , I didn't feel like attending an interview :P



When I filled in those forms
I was there to wonder how old I am


25 or 26 eh?

did you found any problem on it ?
I had not .
But after that I did realized something wrong after the interview !



I am either 25 nor 26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm still 24 & 1/2.......Gosh , what was in my mind ? 26?????????









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home