Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 7 - Rome & Vatican (Italiano)
Photobucket

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Europe trip day 7 - Rome & Vatican (Italiano)



We knew that Vatican is the smallest countries in the world
but how small it is ?

I heard it , I know it & I saw it with my eyes !

No passport needed , just a few second
cross a zebra crossing , you could going back to Italiano again .

Such a small country with only about 800 populations , they have their own army ~











The picture is Jesus Christ 's Baptism





Swiss guard
cute uniform ! Don't joke !
They have existed for hundreds of years already as bodyguard!
They're famous because of their loyalty ! salute !










Poor Him ! Under such a hot sun !



Bridge of Angels





Ice cream
again Ice cream

one of the "MUST" you have to try in Italiano !




I was wondering where could I open the water from washbasin ?
There was no any sensor at all, but look at my leg! I trod on it !




Polizia - a smart one !



They were playing one of my favorite song when I took these picture :)


The Panthenon


The building is circular -and the Pantheon dome is with no cover on the top







The Trevi Fountain
I didn't make a wish but I hope I could visit again :)






Fontana Della Barcaccia



Chestnut - Just as the Chinese style one , but with no nice armor :P







Roman Forum




Your empire is no longer exist
The old Roman Kingdom
who can stand firm forever ?




There 's no one
not even one


No matter how warm the weather was
still the water is cold



The Colosseum- I don't have good imagination
I can't imagine how
prosperous it was .

There are no more sounds of cheering or sound of sadness
the atmosphere was silent ....silent



Always best to have friends around
they're the source of happiness

( Both also not my hand , I was the one who took photo)...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home