Sway With Lois: Europe trip day 9 - Parma , Milan ,Switzerland (Italiano)
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Europe trip day 9 - Parma , Milan ,Switzerland (Italiano)

Milan - What the first impression in your mind ? Fashion ?
I think most properly majority of us is thinking about fashion and branded .





Milan's grand cathedral



Cathedral is always HUGE ! Huge !




It was Sunday -Sunday service was in hold
visitors would silent themselves.

I was wearing short pant ! Suppose I can't entered the cathedral
just don't know why only me alone who wear short can enter within my group :P



Met lots of Philippians there
I think mostly Philippians are catholic may be







Galeria Vittorio Emanuelle II



Ferrari cars roadshow !
Men were crazy on it all the time !
I just stopped for a minute then I left :P




The street is covered over by an arching glass and cast iron roof, a
popular design for nineteenth-century arcades


A place to spend money , to shop for expensive branded handbag and fashion products
eemm, not for me ! Since I just brought about totally 280 Euro money for the whole trip :P
Not even can get a small wallet ...LOL


Statue of Leonardo da Vinci at Piazza Scala



You can deny that how amazing those architectures in the ancient time
I love Europe 's buildings , malls and gardens which is hardly to be found in Asian .



The central octagonal space is topped with a glass dome





The photographer said : Cheese ! Give me a bigger smile !
I asked a favour from a old foreign couple to took it for me .

Actually I did it most of the times in the whole journey in Europe :P
I didn't joined my friends all the time ~





Last ice- cream in Italiano
enjoying nice view with awesome tasty italiano ice cream , YUMMY!






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I was Switzerland !





I never want to missed out any view along the journey
it was not able to clarify the description of how beautiful of the mountains and lakes





How clean is the water !

It's transparent and the lake is surrounding by mountains :)





Yup , A long journey from Italiano then came to Switzerland
but no complaint .

Since of those attractive views and I was exciting and so looking forward on tomorrow trip !



Hey , girl , don't try to peeking us !
yup , from the window , you can climb out to the room next door


The only "rule" ( But not writing down in black and white ) is ,
after 10 pm , please don't flush toilet
and walked gently since the hotel is majority built with wood !



A very special hotel we stayed in for two nights
Open the window in our room , all the marvelous view appeared in front of our eyes !




Still can enjoy the gorgeous one while we having our meal in restaurant in the hotel :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home