Sway With Lois: Sheffield Part 1
Photobucket

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sheffield Part 1

My family sent me to airport on Friday , my flight was on 2am Saturday


.

It was a long long journey ! And Suffering !
6+Hours from Malaysia to Dubai
another 7 Hours from Dubai to Manchester !
The meal was not nice


A Girl who is going to Newcastle that same flight with me from Malaysia.
we separated in Dubai Airport. Hope I could meet her again , what a friendly girl .



You could see this kind of housing area/shop lot anywhere in Sheffield.


From Manchester to Sheffield
I had to pass through a huge field and small village.
Anyway , Sheffield is also a small Village !




My Room , a comfortable one :)


Sharing Kitchen for Six


My very first breakfast in Sheffield
The Church that I attended on Sunday


One of the building at City central near by my university ,
we were rushing for shopping , the shops closed at 4-5 pm on Sunday .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home