Sway With Lois: A Random
Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Random

Since I was kid , I could say that I got the satisfaction in art more than the Math .
I used to love Math a lots ~ as well as art .
In this era , seems like not many people ( young people) would sit down silently and doing something . People are busy and rushing ,walking fast , eating fast and multitasking in all the times .


Time = Money ??
always true ! In reality speaking .
Life is to experience something , every processes teach you something .


A picture that never could be finished !
I have painted this picture for years, I just can't recall ,
I might has started this painting since 2006 or 2007 , till now yet not finished .




It's not a perfect picture or anything special to make me persist for so many years ( only this picture).I do not paint it 365 days a year , I just took few hours in every semester breaks.

As a conclusion , I lost my zeal in drawing and painting ~
I'm not doing it for the result , I'm doing it for other reason.( which actually I also don't know )

Honestly , to pick up a hobby isn't easy , there's a process that need to going through before you become master ..hehe .


Time . Money. Patient , Interested .





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home