Sway With Lois: Expression~
Photobucket

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Expression~

Within this week , I have open and close the blog posting and repeat the same steps for few times.

I do wanna write something to update my blog , also wish to have some change in the background and template .

At the end , I did nothing .

My mind was totally blank , nothing happened which was so special that can make me write out a word.

Honestly , I'm kinda emotion in this period , more likely is negative thinking .
I just can't find what could make my life more interesting , yet a lots of uncertain.
I have lost my brave and morale on doing anythings . Real ......everything !

I have no morale on ......working ,cooking , reading ,playing flute, shopping , chatting , even watching telly !
The most important is I have low morale in learning !

It could be serious problem , I were never be like this ,never !
In the meanwhile , I do feel so homeless ! ( If you know what I mention about )
I hate all the uncertain ! I just can't stand to remain the same situation !
Week by week ! I wanna escape away the Sunday coming (anyway , I can't escape in the action , but the mindset.) Although I prefer the opposite choose .

I lost my patient !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home