Sway With Lois: My eyes favourite
Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My eyes favourite

Back to college last week , and able to got myself some books to read . Honestly , I didn't read any Chinese books for quite sometimes. One is because not enough pocket money , another reason is not all the time I could get the book that I like.





I was spending some times to search for this book about year ago.
And I found it in college 's library now .


几米(Jimmy) is a illustrator from Taiwan
http://www.jimmyspa.com/






This is one of my favorite in his composition.
Since I always take public transport .hehe





This composition is also very attractive , can brought me a lots of imagination .
It tells about the different kind of occupations , it could be realistic one or
somethings that you even can't imagine with .




I like searching the character among the crowd


Whale must not be in the water at the time :P









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home