Sway With Lois: Mom not at home ~
Photobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009

Mom not at home ~

Mom had prepared lots of ingredient in fudge
which I still think that vege is not enough ( Too many meat !too full in the ice box )
and I also don't know which pack is chicken , pork or fish .Hahaha
Just simply get one and eat .




It would be no problem for any meals if I were in setapak , there are so many food court around .
The market is walking distance as well. But It could be a problem if I am in Kajang .


Suppose I wanna cook clay pot chicken rice , but ......hmmmm.....where is the chicken slice?
I don't know where mom had putted it , somewhere inside the fudge .

At the end it became .......clay pot pork rice !




Today , even my brother went out . Left me alone ~

I just wanna make my dinner simple.
The sky was grew dark ,I don't want to spend so many times to cook.




Simple combination , french fried and sandwich + coffee
Original raw pork meat and original grill potato




One interesting thing was , I found a little snail which has no shell
and it's able to live for so long time inside the fudge .





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home