Sway With Lois: Sg Congkak ......again
Photobucket

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sg Congkak ......again

It was the 2nd time for the first 3 months of 2009











it's a sign for raining season






















This is the first time I stayed at chalet
have bed , bathroom and shelter

Steamboat as well

I went to Sg congkak for few times
and all the time I stayed at outdoor.......camping

Honestly ,Too crazy , and too many pollution !














Actually , not only 4 of us .
It was 20+ of us , there were my friend's friends
who organized it .








Totally different mood if compared to the previous camping that I had ever been for .
Can't experience the very raw and natural outdoor camping feel.
It's more like group gathering ,no outdoor skill needed , no chances to get closer to the natural due to too many artificial method. Too conformable with all the facilities provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home