Sway With Lois: Will it forever a dream ?
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Will it forever a dream ?

I got 2 dreams yesterday , one is on my nap , another was at night .


I don't know if it was just a coincidence or not .
Both of the dreams were related to Boys' Brigade event, it seems like the time I going back to BB, I was in my uniform , my member still greet me: "Madam". I saw some of the familiar faces in the dream , some former BB headquarter staff , and two of the female members who is now already become officer.

In the nap , I got to dream on the BB Pesta which was hold in a very weird place , a countryside which I believe we can't find in this era , the place has a big football field , few hot springs surrounding the compound , old fashion of building .


The night dream , it kinda like BB training .Hold in a school ........I can't remember the story well.


The most deeply impression in the dream was , I wear my uniform !
It been 10 months ,I didn't wear my uniform . :P




When will the day I wear it again ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home