Sway With Lois: Malacca Trip
Photobucket

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Malacca Trip

Another weekend , time flies .........

We took a long drove from semenyih ( my house).....to Malacca, it took 2 ++ hours to arrived our hotel. 4pm


First station , food ! Few doors next to our hotel ,mee siam and cendol we have. The weather was damn hot ! I always feel that Malacca is hotter than KL , is that true?




It was evening time , yet it is still hot , can't opened my eyes......I have small eyes anyway:P




Weekend always full with tourists.








Before depart, I had make an online searching about
which church should we attend on the Sunday morning service.
And we found that Christ Church Malacca is not a tourism place ,
yet it still open on Sunday morning .

Next , still food .......


wow....let see the queue !
It was only 6pm ++


We queued for about 20 mins~ while we arrived on 615pm.






we didn't eat much actually, we did have more plans at the whole night.









Gorgeous views with the sunset on the evening .



Time to shop jonker street , very crowned on the weekend.
Not able to took any photos there.



We were lost after a long walked , and found this.....



Not "Eyes on Malaysia"


It seems alike the catoon houses with the light decorate .



Cool ! The light reflect on the water surface!
Marvelous !




Madam King


To be honest ,the environment was unhygienic!


I believe you can aware from the picture.


Another round of junker walk before we went for our supper .
A new foodcourt center near by Dataran Pahlawan .
The environment was nice , good place to chit chat .



Day 2 ~





Morning service at "Christ Church Malacca"
I didn't knew that we went for a Apostic & Catholic church at the first,
I though it was Protestant Church.

I don't have much ideas with the Catholic church ,
but while I saw this sentence "We belive in Christ Holy Catholic and Aponstolic Chuch".
I only know it .







Our breafast


yummy Nyonya Asam Laska I have





With durian Ais kacang
Delicious ! Lots of different ingredient compare to any other I had have .





-Home- :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home