Sway With Lois: I 'm gonna miss you ...muak~
Photobucket

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I 'm gonna miss you ...muak~



I will gonna miss you and keep you in prayer each day ( if I remember ...hehehe)
I will pray God for guiding every step of you in NZ.
I will pray God for your safety ,pray God for sending angles to protect and surrounding you .
I will pray God for your everything you need when you were alone there .
May God keep you and bless you according to His will in NZ.
May His Goodness and Mercy follow you all the day of your life.
May God prosper you in your physical , financially ,and relationally with God and friends in NZ.

2 Comments:

Blogger snoopy said...

thx ur prayer i miss u too. sorry for didnt contact u for a while coz westport no free wireless, i gonna save more money hehe :) browse thru ur pics very nice n enjoy yar :D wish u all da best and god will lead u everyday :) miss yar!

12:33 pm  
Blogger Lois said...

No wonder didn't see you so long , thought you suddenly disappear!The world is so small , I met your "yi shen Bible school" schoolmate here in the church with chau choak .


Miss ya !
Contact me as u can ~:)

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home