Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Have been abandon my blog for more than 10 days . And now the exam is finished , should be the time to do something update my blog.

I have though of giving my blog a new skin .Unfortunately , while I able to manage a little skills on the HTML code . The XML is coming ! Gosh , I had been spending a whole noon time till evening , yet I couldn't manage to make any better result .

I Give up !
XML is much more harder than HTML , it doesn't has any good online tutorial for XML . Hard to understand the code if compare to the old one . Still , my blog template look messy after spending a whole day sitting infront the computer !!!!


Is anybody willing to give me a help on it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home