Sway With Lois: Part 2 : Buy buybuy & check check check
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Part 2 : Buy buybuy & check check check


X-ray check & blood testing today.
However , I had injected the chickenpox vaccine on last 2 weeks




Buying ! Almost everyday I have to buy a little small things.
The picture is just shown a small part of my baggage .
I'm so forgetful , have to go to the same place for few times to get my things fulfill.



P/s : The flight is confirm already , it's 6/6 (Saturday) 2am ,Emirates Airline .
So I have to be in airport for checking in a day earlier ! Should be reach the KLIA
airport before 11pm, 5/6 . And , I 'm going to flight alone ,and reached a day earlier than
my coursemates. Most possibility to attend my first UK Sunday service at Sheffield on
7/6.

Please prays for me for the journey & the studied at Sheffield :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home