Sway With Lois: A tool to keep your memory ~
Photobucket

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A tool to keep your memory ~

If I say I have a very strong demand
on it which I can't live without it ? Not really true :P

It can make my live more interesting . It definitely yes !



A better camera ..hehe :P
Although I always wish to know more about the DSL or digital SLR camera
still I have no action ! haha










I have very limited budget ( Don't always thought I'm rich)
Even my friends offering me a second hand semi professional one ,
I don't have enough money to buy it .
I was counting the money in all my bank accounts....if only I give out all I have . Hahah




I'm not that crazy on those professional camera in the current stage.
May be one day I found out the fun of it . I might not able to extricate myself anymore :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home