Sway With Lois: Part 1 - First stage
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Part 1 - First stage

The result came out yesterday! I passed! Thanks God!
And also get a lots of greeting from friends....since they know ...hahaha finally I made it !
Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

The first thing to do was , to renew my passport . Luckily , I didn't need to took age for it , just within few hours I get a new one .



Today , went to college to collect my unconditional offer letter.
Before that ( even after I got it on my hand) I still doubt if I were really passed?
Honestly , I kept on checking my result for few times , I still doubting .LOL


Rushing for the second round , flight ticket .
I could not take the same airline with my classmate due to late payment .
However , I got a better?( not sure) flight with the same price .
Done all the document , insurance , student ID , flight ticket within another hour.





Start preparing my luggage .
I 'm start listing , and buying . Any advices/tips/ suggestion?
please always remind me if you think you have any to .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home