Sway With Lois: A little part to share.................
Photobucket

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little part to share.................


Those young girl are cute ~


Girl Brigade



I still remember that one of my BB friend asked me why don't I choose to serve in GB rather than BB. I was paused at the first when my friend asked me about this question . Since I didn't know how to answer him .( Honestly ) , Since I never see and in touch with any Girl Brigade ministry before.


I have knew nothing about GB.

Nowadays , I still know nothing about GB .


To understand an organization isn't just getting the general information about it .Moreover , To decided to serve in an organization should have much more consideration and summon from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home