Sway With Lois: Lois is in Construct !!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lois is in Construct !!!!!!!!!!

When going in the final year in studied ....that mean final year project take part !

My final year project title :

A FEASIBILITY STUDY ON THE USE OF PALM OIL FIBRES AND COCONUT FIBRES AS REINFORCEMENT IN CEMENT



I'm available to do my project on Friday and Saturday only since the busy schedule in studied and also fully book of lab appointment .

Cement + sand + fibres +water = Fibre cement cube ~


I can't laid on my bed over 10 am anymore !!!!!!...everyday 8 or 9am classes and Saturday also need to reach lab on 8 something :(




It isn't a simple work in mixing all the materials .Luckily ! I picked a help from building division student who I do not know to help me ......He just lepak in lab ....then....LOL


this 6 cubes costs me 3 hours !
No including the calculation and material preparation work!

I got the backaches after the first section !! Gosh !


Monday morning ....10 am
need to take out the cubes






and sink inside water ...and this process is called curing
7 days , 14 days and 28 days


Then , after 7 days take one and test on the compressive strength . And following with 14 days and 28 days .


heemmmmm....the work is not finished yet.......it's just a beginning .
I need to stay at the lab for my following Saturday in this semester to make brick !!!!!
Hope I could have quick work on this Saturday , since my housemate promises to give me a hand

Target for this Saturday is 8 cubes !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home