Sway With Lois: A Sunday
Photobucket

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Sunday


Sunday Again !
But I wasn't in Kajang but stay back in KL for this weekend

This Church look familiar eh .........somewhere in KL isn't it ?
Hah ....KL Gospel Hall near PJ street .



I thought the Church worship section started on 9am
Since I been there before.

Now there separated into two section , Mandarin section on 8am ...WOW
945am for Cantonese section . ( it used to mix 2 languages in one section )

But I arrived at 9am ! stuck in the half way ...how ?
LOL ....I found that the English section Sunday worship is on 9am !!!!!!

Not much different between the English and Chinese section in the Gospel hall .
The only different is language .It's impossible that language can become a barrier to anyone to worship GOD !

God is great ! He is always Great to us .
I was kinda sleepy when the sermon first started ...LOL ....God Please forgive me !
The title today is studying Galatians , talking about Paul mission trips and background of this book.

God gave me a great message in the final part of sermon .
Why do we go to church ? Anyone forces you ?
we going to church since our pastor call us to ?

No

Just because we "want" to.
We want to worship our God with fully willing heart .


I could see majority the members in KL Gospel Hall is in middle age or senior citizen
or very young age child .I could see not many youth in Sunday service . Every time , I got the comfort from the loyalty of those old Brothers and Sisters . Their steps is slow and weak , some of them even need help with walking stick . But they persist to come to church .

So how can you , YOU , You ,You give up ? ( You knew who am I mention about !!!)

Thanks God that never abandon me in my difficult time . Lord! Please show me my way !
I don't want to be a "Sunday Christian" , I want to serve you !





I 'm struggling ! What type of life I'm choosing about ?
After the church , I 've shop around the Pasar seni and walked till the Dataran Merdeka .
Although I passed through for so many times by bus , I never have chance to walk on foot and visit it.





Hmmmmm....it was horrible !
it's was fully with foreign labours outside the pasar seni .
They just fancy roaming there without any purpose .
I'm not look down on them , since I was walking alone and also wondering why they like to gathering there .




I'm kinda regret to meet with my ex housemates in Sg wang
They were late , so I killed time in the bookshop .Most of the Malaysian prefer shopping more than reading , I could see almost empty in the bookshop .


and enjoying a song presentation



Honestly , I don't like to do shopping on Sunday ! I bought nothing today , Just not the right mood to shop and need to manage my finance !!!!
Sunday should be a time to take rest, stay at home is the best or gather with friends , but never never do shopping :P

When it's gone that mean it's really gone .
I believe material can't last long , we have to find out the purpose of life .


I wanna go back to natural !!!!!
Kepong , FIRM .....my target !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home