Sway With Lois: Why Can't it stop ?????
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Why Can't it stop ?????

I 'm quite against on taking Panadol although I 'm in sick .


The whole day wearing jacket , with a pair of swelling eyes and red nose !
I think my classmate who sat next to me also would worrierd on if I might infected them !
I was sitting alone in my row where the lecture hall is so huge !!!!!!!!

ARGGGGG.......... I can't stand anymore ! I pretty need some medic for my bad flu !!!!!!!
At first I though this brand of product produced some medic also for flu
( In my impression , it's )
I couldn't found any medic for flu after I visited around the pharmacy for about 10 mins ......
( No medic to cure flu , right?)

I really can't concentrate my study and I was very blur for this 2 days .
Finally , I bought the Panadol Soluble ( for kids) which I think might not has big reflection /effective . Took one and had a nap on noon time .

Feeling better now ........but I still can't stay long in the air- conditional room or under fan :(


Pray for me !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home