Sway With Lois: suffering week !
Photobucket

Friday, June 13, 2008

suffering week !


My new hair style ?













This is the one ....ahahahaha




It was a stressful week , rush with the proposal , seems like no day and night .
A mountain high of notes to review and assignment + tutorial questions !
I pretty believe I could fall in sleep in any places cause by the exhausted .
Everyday rushing around the college , from library to lecturer 's room ,Lab and classes . Also , sitting infront the computer for information search.
Brick , cement , mould and fibres fully fill in my mind ! Gosh ! Final year project !


Kinda emotional in this few day , especially when I had time sitting down silently at night .
Easy to be touched by a song , a story or a message . WAS CRYING FOR 3 TIMES YESTERDAY!

Please pray for me in my studied .
Pray God for filling my heart with peace and wisdom .
Pray God that carry my burden away ! ( mentally ...ahahahaha)


And


Thanks God that my Flute result is out .
PASS!
Just got to knew the result from my teacher
Just pass with the bottom passing rate .
Will not tell you my mark ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home