Sway With Lois: ordinary life with extraordinary experience
Photobucket

Friday, June 06, 2008

ordinary life with extraordinary experience

It's half year passed !


Kinda feel stress recently and doing anything in mess .
Always left out something and forgetful .


The pimples attack me !




With boring lesson
this lecture likes to throw lots of weird questions
"Engineering in society".......what 's that ?
a subject you can imagine a lots
He asked:"How do you know a person alive or death?
haiz ......... what's your answer then ?
you would always surprise that foolish answer come out from your mouth !

Logical thinking ! Logical thinking !
keep mumble! you need to use your brain !
This subject bought me a big head

( most of them were in sleep , 8am class)

why do we need to study from stone age until this era ?


The very first time I can sat on the last roll in the lecture hall .



Wednesday
Got a call from Dad when I was inside the Monorail and way to go to Sg wang
( flute lesson, no time and mood to shop at all )
"where're you now eh?" : Dad asked
"inside Monorail loh." : Me
"Me and your Mom are now in Sg wang ." Dad said
"eh.......why ?" , ok ...meet you later , I'm almost arrived : Me



Meet and end upwith the dessert .
(Not tasty ! )
At least , it's was great to meet parent when the time I felt so stress.


Message non-stop that day .....petrol price is increase !
Why is salary never increase ?
I haven't work yet !
just to request for my future benefit .....heheh

Poor Lois !
a short journey from Chow kit back to setapak took 1 and half hour .
Totally exhausted . Reach home at 930pm ,
haven't had dinner and shower yet .
There was a big mission for me on the next day afternoon ,
it was my flute examination , was damn nervous .




only a word can describe my performance on Thursday flute examination : Messy !
result hasn't out yet ..........don't ask me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home