Sway With Lois: Holidays
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Holidays

I've a bad habit
I couldn't concentrate on reading a book when I 'm free
( I normally read lots of book when I 'm busy ) :p
That mean , I didn't read any books for the previous 8 days in my holidays .
I 've spent most of the time in sleeping , online and watching telly .




However, I did something today.
tang ...tang ...tang ...tang
Handmade mobile cover






Also


Few day ago , I cleaned my table .
I found this inside my drawer ........


























Can you imagine ? It was me !!!!!!
in damn ugly fatty look .
The first picture was me in around early secondary school.
The second one might be just after SPM .





And Now ....face shape didn't change much
but better lah....ahahahahaha





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home