Sway With Lois: CH's Wedding Part 2~ Day
Photobucket

Sunday, April 27, 2008

CH's Wedding Part 2~ Day

Congratulation !







Maggie & Me


Person in charge of the wedding , Wen Jiann



Haiz ....Steven Wong .....Cannot pretend a bit meh !
You should know I 'm short!



Zhen Zhen & Me


Jia Foo & Me

We were school friends





My former Captain 's two little cute honey girls


bridegroom - 4th kajang Capt



My Former officer - Kenneth Kong


Much more photos would coming later . Still in process ( actual would take long times for those who's doing the media mission and camera man to send us with such a huge memory of photos)
So , those pictures I have uploaded was using my own mobile camera :P

Capt. Calvin Lim didn't follow the BB traditional , all the officers dress code suppose to be the ceremonial wear. I also just get the notice a day before his wedding that we can wear freely exclude the BB members who has the presentation .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home