Sway With Lois: Gambate ! Don't give up !
Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gambate ! Don't give up !

To my Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Christ in sorrow ,


God never promised an easy life . He promised the strength to get through the difficult one .
Life is difficult and life can be full of storms . Don't be surprised when life is going to experience trouble , pain and difficulty .Because following God sometimes may include suffering.

God promised never to leave us and not never us alone . I do know you need time to settle down all the troubles and forget the pains . But never give up your Lord !

We must remember that who guides provides , leads feeds and the one who direct protects.
God is with us .

"In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God."

Psalm 62:7



As a friend and sister in Christ , the only thing I can do is praying for you .
( I could do nothing any more :P )
Only God's faith is everlasting , may you get the comfort from God .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home