Sway With Lois: Loyalty - mean something to you?
Photobucket

Friday, May 02, 2008

Loyalty - mean something to you?

Loyalty brings 2 meaning for me .

When I was young , I was glad to accept the praise from other who was praising me loyal.
I was so happy to heard that . ( Because I heard nothing beside this adjective on me )

But
now it's become a shame for me
because I realized that I have only the loyalty but no other .
( that 's why people only praise me on loyalty ? I think so )

I used to treasure my loyalty very much .
I had done my best to keep it as one of my merit .
I didn't know since when I 've started to displease on this word .

However, the word itself doesn't bring negative meaning , it 's only ferment and happed on me .
Some hurts might be flow away as the times passed , it 's still remain a mark in my heart .
To forgive but couldn't forget ~ I 'm not the holy person !

Will I still keep my loyalty?
certainly yes !
Only I 'll not care on other comments or praises anymore .The only one I need to face is GOD .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home