Sway With Lois: Contemporary Liuli Art
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Contemporary Liuli Art



I went to Pavilion this afternoon
I discovered a Liu Li Art exhibition when I was looking down from the 5th floor
to the main center of the 2nd floor .

I couldn't saw it clear from upside
I just knew it 's a Art exhibition
how can I missed this chances?

Liu Li (琉璃)is a glass - Ancient Chinese Glass.



Its origins lie deep in the mystery of one of the world's greater cultures.















Marvelous Art !
it's amazing














Another surprise for today .

Do you know what I found today in my music school ??!!





Harp !
I never though I would able to see it so close.
it's just place at the room where I had my flute lesson !


p/s : I took the photos with my mobile , so can't really elaborate show how beautiful are those Liu Li .......If you're free ...don't miss it , 2/5 - 11/5 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home