Sway With Lois: I need your support ~!
Photobucket

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I need your support ~!

2 days left ....2 days left .
Not sales !

I mean my holidays . The time flies .
Already get used in this laziness , leisurely and carefree life for about half year .
Finally finally and finally .....I 've to face the fact .

Next Monday , I am stepping into my finally year in college ( hopefully ).
When I get the schedule , I've started feel panic . I have to re -schedule my life .
Cannot enjoy my early morning radio section since most of the classes are start on 8am or 9am .
Cannot go to Market ( Bazaar ) , also can't sleep late at night .

And the earlier day to left college is Wednesday , 1pm . But I gonna attend the flute class at Sg Wang . still spend loads of time in travel with public transport !


And not sure if this is good or bad thing , I 'll be free on Friday . Sound great , isn't it ?
NO.
I need this day to do my final year project which I have no idea what to do now .
And hopefully my MOM will not urging me to go back home early .








Thanks God that I need no to worry on my first year examination burden .
Thanks God for blessing me on my studied and exam periods .
I was so exciting when I got to know my result few days ago . PASS !!!!!!!!!!
I thought I might fail again one paper .

Currently , I've started to feel stress and nervous although I haven't start the class yet.
I don't want to disappointed my parent and myself anymore .

So friends , Please pray for me ;
1) Let God be the first place in my heart . Concentrate on God , glory HIS name .
2) Remove all my bad habits or laziness . Protect me away from temptation.
3) Pay fully concentration on my studied , pray for good memorize on what I've studied and understanding .



Thank you my all friends who's giving support .
Muak ~ love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home