Sway With Lois: I 'm poor !
Photobucket

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I 'm poor !

Everything is increase price now .........and I 'm getting poor too




Below is a lists that I 'm gonna do and would spend me money :
( from the urgent to.....just leisure :P)

1 . Have a hair cut (I hate my hair style , thick and shapeless , urgent ! Malaysia is damn HOT ,
RM 18 )

2. Save enough money for friends Birthday present.

3. Refill some biscuit , sweet , chocolate , potato chip . ( I miss chocolate ! At least I have to store
some biscuit for my lunch or tea break )

4. Save enough money to store 10 college bus ticket ( RM 0.60 X 10 ) for urgent use!

5. Could remain some little penny for fruit every week .( RM 2~5 )

6. Some facial care product , hair/skin lotion ( no limit , since never have enough to buy the
brand that I demand )

7. Enough small change for taking transportation to college , LRT station and monorail station !

8. A pair of sun glass ( Not for stylish , really need a pair to protect my eyes , I can't stand strong
light reflection ! Rm 20 ~ 40 )

9. sunny Blue colour cardigan ( I love it ! RM 29.90)

10. A pair of shoe ( Not high heel ! Just a Loafers , below Rm 40 )and a multi functional bag (
RM 30)




Haiz ....Pocket Money RM 50 is really not enough for a week ! :(

If I have a hair cut on Monday, that mean I only remain RM 32 for the rest of the 4 days ( haven't count on my dinner oh )

Then

When could I fulfill all the 10 matters above ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home