Sway With Lois: Mine Last Camp Trip In BB
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mine Last Camp Trip In BB




3 Days..................Before I take long leave in BB . ( 29-31/05/08)
Location : Ulu Langat

I didn't depart with the group in the early in the morning since I just started my new semester .
So , me and few other went in at night and arrived about 930pm .


WOw! Thanks for out former Sgt .Jia Foo
Brought us a cake ( Homemade oh)
But Can you imagine how we ( around 30 people) share this little cake ?







I couldn't remember when was the last time I been to camp after the Mt . Kinabalu at 2005 .




Honestly , I was struggling before going to this camp.
Since I was away from the natural for so long . I'm kinda worried on how to squeeze or get used again ~
However , God is the great .
He gave me this opportunity to stay in silent again .



It was raining season , Time been spent in fighting with the weather .



Looking for more photos ? http://picasaweb.google.com/4thkajang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home